What I love about my job is that I can work on many different projects and yet achieving the same objective ———- >Educating others, helping people build their confidence and reach their dreams.
My current projects:
- Editing and paginating a cookbook for a publisher
- Editing and paginating a poetry book for a publisher
- Interviews for The Wandering Pen Podcast – (this involves editing audio and transcribing the interviews)
- Editing when necessary and posting photos to The Wandering Fotographer
- Writing website content for various websites
- Substitute teaching for grades 7th through 12th grade – English and History (due to substitute shortage – will fill in for lower grades and other subjects)
- Tutor students from elementary age to college level
- Teamwork with Township’s Conservation & Preservation Committee in preparing MS4 education, grant applications, research, etc.